PHASE: 1 – KEYWORDS AND WEBSITE ANALYSIS
A keyword and website analysis are the SWOT-analysis for search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine advertising (SEA).A keyword analysis allows SEO and SEA professionals to Determine the volume of a search keyword.Bring insight into the competition for search keywords.
A keyword research is a cornerstone of uncovering which keyword phrases your prospects are likely to use at Google or other search engines.
- Keyword research
- Analysis of Keywords Search Global and Local Volume , Competition and Relevancy
- Website Document type Analysis
PHASE: 2 – ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
On-page optimization (AKA on-page SEO) refers to all measures that can be taken straightaway from the website in order to improve its position in the search rankings. Examples of this include measures to optimize the content or improve the meta description and title tags.
- Optimization of Title Tags (Main Pages)
- Optimization of Meta Description Tags “According to the Page content”(Main Pages)
- Optimization of Meta Keywords Tags(Main Pages)
- Header Tags Optimization for all important pages(Main pages)
- URL Optimization
- Optimization of italics and bold tags(Main pages)
- Optimizing HTML Code(Main pages)
- Image Analysis and Optimization of Alt and Title tags(Main pages)
- Analysis of non index able attributes (Main pages)
- Robots Optimization(Main pages)
- Hyperlink Analysis and Optimization(Main pages)
- Optimization of internal Navigation /linking structure(Main pages)
- Optimization of external Links(Main pages)
- Analysis of Broken Links (Main pages)
- Page Content Optimization(Main pages)
- Checking of Canonicalization error (Main pages)
- Website URL Redirection(Main pages)
PHASE: 3 – SITEMAP OPTIMIZATION
An XML sitemap is a file that lists all important pages of your website that search engine crawlers should know about.this is important because Google ranks web pages, not just websites. There is no downside to having an XML Sitemap and having one can improve your SEO, so we highly recommend them.
- Optimized HTML Site Map Creation
- Optimized XML Site Map Creation for Google
PHASE: 4 – WEBSITE PROMOTION /LINK BUILDING
Offpage optimization refers to all the measures that can be taken outside of the actual website in order to improve its position in search rankings. These are measures that help create as many high-quality backlinks (incoming links) as possible.
Off Page Optimization (monthly tasks)
- Search Engine Submission
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Blog Comments
- Forum Postings
- Thematic links (Theme based links from high PR sites)
- Local listing
- Video submission (if client provide video )
- Classified submission
- Yahoo answer
- Document sharing – client need to provide any document or file for sharing
PHASE: 5- SEO REPORTS
Repots will be dynamically examined as a user-friendly way to understand it from the layman’s perspective. It will be given every weekend so our customers will be HAPPILY updated.
- Article and Press Release
- Detailed Report of Submitted Links with its Page Rank and Website Links
- Weekly update report
- Detailed Report of On-PageSEO in Word Document.
- Update ranking report
- Recommendation if required while doing on pageSEO